Sunday 8 November 2009

Crowded House / When You Come + Supergroove / Sitting Inside My Head

I really love Crowded House, I have loved them for many years now, so many memories attached to their songs… I had a copy of their final gig, the one they did at Sidney Opera House, and have always wished I got to see them before they split. Then they re-formed for some strange reason and I was fortunate enough to get to see them in New Zealand, Christchurch to be precise, and to be even more precise November the second 2007. They were pretty cool, I only wish that I'd had a better camera way back then :)
Then I found the Supergroove "Sitting Inside My Head" taping I did, with the wonderful Che Fu on lead vocals (I had never heard of Supergroove until then) so I thought I'd put it up here along side it, don't really think it's clear enough for YouTube to be honest. The NZ crowd went crazy for them, the place was rocking. Good gig.



No comments: