Wednesday 11 November 2009

Tom McRae

There's this bloke me and my bezzie regularly go to see, called Tom McRae, he's been around for a while, the song that caught my friends attention is called Bloodless. I have to be honest, it certainly didn't grab me with both hands and 'tango' me, in fact it was the opposite, I was 'deognat' with it, couldn't quite understand what it was she found so beautiful. I have now changed my mind. Seeing and hearing him sing it, can do that to you. She dragged me to a gig, probably at the Cockpit in Leeds :/ and I was hooked. We've seen him several times and he's become a bit of an addiction. Clever bugger cancelled his latest tour and re-arranged all the dates, put us out of pocket (nearly) and we were both prepared to forgive him, the downside was we wouldn't get our 'fix' on the date we had planned. He's a kind old soul - if a little grumpy now and then (and he could do with a shave.... and it seems a new brolly, his appears to be broken, very sexy image though) and has given us all new dates, with a bonus gig in Sheffield THIS WEEKEND *yippee*

So we are going to the land of the 'full monty' booked ourselves in at a hip hop happening little b+b and plan to drink, sing, smoke (0utside of course), and sing a bit more, hopefully have a chat with him after the gig *you never know* and then go and check out some Sheffield pubs and clubs, alternatively we'll sing and drink and be back at the gaff by mid-night. This is effing fabulous and so is this.





No comments: